anyone from basingstoke, gosport, portsmout with a gt?

then why is this post in the traders section > For sale > parts for sale....................... ?????????????????????

Gonna move this to ...... er...... was gonna say general but i think i'll put this on the south central section.

sorry dude still all new to this onlt joind yesterday

No problem Rob :lol:

Just strange you posted it in the parts for sale section :o

Nice GT by the way, looks sweet. Attend the big starlet meet at Bluewater Kent this saturday, information is in the meets section :lol:

thank she is ok bit ill atm :) but will be fit soon tho. sorry to be a pain but how do i get an invite from yourslef for this meet as i see you have a massive list of people going

Yep just checked and you've done it right :lol: Not sure how many will turn up with a starlet or how many will turn up, hope it will be good.

I own a glanza EP91 :o yours is a GT EP82, mine is the white one. More photos if you like to check under Extreem EP Rides section and everyones motor will be on there :lol: hope to see you posting urs up soon.

Yep just checked and you've done it right :lol: Not sure how many will turn up with a starlet or how many will turn up, hope it will be good.

I own a glanza EP91 :o yours is a GT EP82, mine is the white one. More photos if you like to check under Extreem EP Rides section and everyones motor will be on there :lol: hope to see you posting urs up soon.

god loves a white gt. from what i seen of yours very nice.

i will put it on if i no how to put pics up on there lol

Cheers, most people use www.photobucket.com or imageshack

Just sign up to either, upload your photos on there and COPY the IMG link and paste onto your post :lol: Easy.

i will try that right now hahahahaha.

• 3 weeks later...
I'm in Basingjoke, have the little blue n/a. Are you the bloke with number plate that looks like Chav? Kx

how far is basingstoke to bognor lol because im in brighton so if you lot by the seaside wanna meet up soon im game??? send me a msg because i probably wont c your reply msg ;-)

• 2 weeks later...

I'm from Portsmouth..why I haven't seen this thread? There's a quite a few starlets down here (knew most of them) almost everyone from the banner down my post. So give us a shout if anyone is coming down. Cheers

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...