worked that one out, ud copied the link for the thumbnail preview pic not the full image, never mind sorted now

oh and 7000th post!!!

hahahahahaha still getting used to all this hahahahaha

there you go, you had to copy the last link on at the bottom of the image that says IMG code :lol:

Nice GT, does look sweet with the tom's kit :o

thanks lol feel stupid now lol. i not seen many gts with the tomms kit tho? do you no any one ?

@Shelly it looks like waste_flutter Tom only had a Toms front

This looks awesome mate, Faisal_gt has a White one with a Toms kit too, sexual!

as soon as i had seen her i just had to get her lol. you going to bluewater on the weekend?

love the colour of yours looks sweet

absolutley stunning mate!!!!!!! hope u enjoy her!!!

keep us updated with any work u do to her!

Phil.

hey phil thanks mate i will def keep u posted on the modds. o i like your 91 looking very clean

thanks man!

keep up the good work!

Phil.

o phil before i forget i have a few things on the way for my EP82 i have turbo pipes,rad pipes (both red) and a new hks actuator the act is needed as the boost problem hahahahahaha any tips for fitting one?

Rob dude i am happy to help u with anything anytime, infact feel free to add me to msn anytime u wish if u need a chat about stuff (nanglebadger@hotmail.com), BUT...

i dont have a turbo. i am an n/a driver as i live in NI and am still a student so i dont know the first thing about fitting any of those things or even wot half of them do lol. sorry man, but no doubt someone who does know ill be along pretty soon knowin UKSC!

Phil.

Rob dude i am happy to help u with anything anytime, infact feel free to add me to msn anytime u wish if u need a chat about stuff (nanglebadger@hotmail.com), BUT...

i dont have a turbo. i am an n/a driver as i live in NI and am still a student so i dont know the first thing about fitting any of those things or even wot half of them do lol. sorry man, but no doubt someone who does know ill be along pretty soon knowin UKSC!

Phil.

thats cool dude here is my msn Rustymodder83@hotmail.co.uk just addy me man as i have you