silver 1995 starlet gt turbo for sale(pending sale)

Year:1995
Model: starlet gt turbo
Tax:4
MOT:5
Mileage: 173000KM (will rise)

Description:

heres my silver 1995 toyota starlet gt turbo for sale
ive owned it since september 2013, always been a great enjoyable car to me but times have changed and im enjoying the car less now,
main reason for selling is id like to try something else so here we are, the car has good history and i have recipts for most parts
imported in 2008
engine approx 45000km (new cambelt at 40K with new intake and exhaust gaskets,oil,gearbox oil)
(no proof sadly but was fitted by a family friend and i will try and find the recipt from who i sourced the engine)
blitz FMIC
blitz nur spec r exhaust
red magnecor leads( near brand new)
rota grid 15x7
toyo t1r with good tread all around
d1 wheel nuts
decat
aircon
exedy clutch(and used spare)
will come with original steering wheel but i have a hub adapter to come with the car as i ran a momo
cupra lip i believe
sr shocks on tein springs
front and rear whiteline arb
new balljoints and track rod ends done recently
spare cam cover(white)
i have a air filter relocation but you will need to remove the aircon before(never got round to doing this)
(possibly other bits ive forgot)
interior
interior wise its very clean and tidy, the odd mark here and there as you would expect but still very clean
exterior
this is where i get most comments on how clean exterior wise it is, theres the odd scratch here and there as you would expect
but over all this is a very clean and tidy car and when cleaned up it looks amazing
performance
being pretty much standard minus the FMIC and exhaust its not amazingly fast but picks up really well and pulls very hard when on boost
the car has always made me smile while driving due to the flutter and nice exhaust tone, the short shifter is a great mod making every
gear change solid and smooth no crunching on the box atall
bad bits
the rev counter has not worked since i bought the car (guy before had different dials and took them out before sale) when i tried
to fix this the speedo stopped working also, i believe this is due to aligning the cable up but ive just never got around to
doing it and as i dont drive it like a loon everywhere its never really bothered me, also the drivers window has come off its
rail again just never got around to doing this, i mainly use the car to get to and from work so never spend time messing about with
it sadly
i think who ever buys this car will really enjoy it and i wish i had the interest to go forged motor with it and follow that
pocket rocket feel the car has but sadly the car isnt for me

Price:

im idealy after 2800 ONO or will be interested in swaps for a glanza/ep3/ek4/eg6 dont be scared to throw me an offer the worst i can
say is no
thanks for looking at my add and hopefully i can sell this and start to enjoy my next car

Pictures:

300ryf7.jpg
2qnazkp.jpg

242cub9.jpg

2zqd4w4.jpg

28qrjwh.jpg

b5i3xx.jpg

Contact Details:

on here or via
07956716923 please txt 1st as unknown phone calls will be ignored

Edited by jb4

thanks mate, main reason really is i just dont feel interested in the car i use it to go to and from work and thats it really, ive had a dc2 and an ep3 before this and i much prefered the drive so i would like to do back to one of them, such a shame i cant get into it really

Same ^^ i will own another one day, wish it could be this one, i'd buy it just for the reg if i had the cash lol.

Haha first thing I noticed aswell. Car looks cracking, the cupra splitters on the front are the way forward! real shame you cant get into it, anyway glwts :thumbsup: