Help needed with N/A

basiclly i was having these problems for a while but have been progressivly getting worse , Got stranded on a country road at 3am doing a lift. i was on my own and all of a sudden the car just conked out and wouldnt start, there was no spark. managed to limp it home, decided a change of plugs were in order, turns out i was right as the old plugs were a right state! well past there sell by date lol. i got a set of bosch super 4's for £12 with a halfords trade card and got em in along with cleaning up the throttle cable as the car has started to rev and speed itself up without me doing anything. the plugs didnt sort the problem however it needed them changed as the old ones were very burnt out and worn. I have a 4EFTE Rocker with the extra breather ontop running into a custom catch can, i was wondering if the rocker cover could of affected the vacuum and caused these problems?? Rocker cover was of my brothers GT

lol.the rocker (extra crankcase ventilation) will not cause that issue dude.

thats what i was thinking but my friends all with 4efte's said it could of affected the vacuum of the engine?

it feels like when my headgaskett went in my old corsa

Do you have a pic of how you set up the catch can? It deffo sounds like a disconnected vacuum

the breather from the top of the rocker has a silicone hose running into a rockstar can ? i belive theres a picture in my build thread mate :)

and i belive the pcv valve is fine will check :)

Is the pcv valve connected okay from rocker to inlet?

pcv valve is fine, running out of ideas :( its been good ecently hasnt done it for a while but it does it after its had a good little drive

I have put my standard rocker cover back on and the problems continue, now it cuts out and doesnt start but chucks oout a hell of alot of smoke when trying to start, but no smooke whilst driving?