HELP - GReddy/Grex oil filter relocator kit rubber o-rings

Folks of UKSO, I am in need of some assistance.

A couple of years back I bought a GReddy/Grex oil filter relocation kit from SiCaln. Sadly, it is missing one of the rubber o-rings from the end of one of the pipe sections.

I have taken the remaining o-ring in to the engineering department in work, who measured it with a calibrated vernier. 4 different multi packs of various sizes were checked for matches and in the end we ordered up what we thought was a close as humanly possible to purchase.

sadly however, upon test fitting the new o-rings this past weekend, the closest replacement we could get doesn't fit. Or even come close.

So, my question to all of you is, does anyone know if service kits can be bought for these relocator kits, or where on God's green earth I might find new o-rings for this chuffing thing!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Mr Bower has gone to great lengths to locate the necessary adapters to get this thing fitted, but without rubber o-rings of the right size, the kit is no use to man nor beast.

All help is greatly appreciated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phil.

@Rob - thanks for that dude, I will try to remember to drop u a PM!

Gents - thanks for the guidance there. Those multipacks are on ebay too, I just wasnt sure about ordering anything given the various kits in work didnt offer up a solution. Silicone - or sump sealer - may be a viable option i guess, thanks Jezza!

Phil.