ready to break 96/98 high spec glanza breaking forged, lsd, wepr, td04, bride, carbon, livesports

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Price including delivery on prosport gauges and have you sold the gaitor if not il take it

85 posted or 95 with sandwich plate with all sensors plumbed in

Engine is cheap!

Cheers tried to price all parts to sell

hey dude, yes im the fucker that smashed loads of mudd over your car after you cleaned it! when you get back in the starlet game i will pay for it to be washed haha!

i want your box!

blew mine up on the way home from japfest racing some idiot in a porshe-.- let me know man!

hey dude, yes im the fucker that smashed loads of mudd over your car after you cleaned it! when you get back in the starlet game i will pay for it to be washed haha!

i want your box!

blew mine up on the way home from japfest racing some idiot in a porshe-.- let me know man!

LOL keiran I didnt know that was you! Sorry to say it but that was one of the highlights of my day! :p but i did feel a little sorry for ben! Sell me your TD04 :)

Sad to see this thing get broken after yesterday ben!

Brendon

LOL keiran I didnt know that was you! Sorry to say it but that was one of the highlights of my day! :p but i did feel a little sorry for ben! Sell me your TD04 :)

Sad to see this thing get broken after yesterday ben!

Brendon

haha yes it was me felt like a right bellend-.- if i had some cloths i would of cleaned it but the weather was shit when i left the house so i couldnt be bothered it was funny but i really didnt mean to do it! haha,

an still waiting for my mani screamer and down pipe to turn up:(

I've Pm'd people who wanted parts and who ever ain't replied the parts being sold so all parts now available 1st with cash gets it

You never sent me one, so i've messaged you back