thanks guys

plans for the car are put in a kenwood headunit i've just bought if i can ever get the tape player out, and then a apexi induction kit and a greddy rs b.o.v and thats all i can afford right now. once i have some more cash i'll get some new springs and maybe some new alloys, im thinkin a set of rota grid in gunmetal

• 3 weeks later...

gave the car a bit of a clean today and had a good look at the wheels on it and they are leonis, im just wondering if anyone here has heard of them. ive had a look on the net but cant seem to find anythin.

heres a pic

wheel.jpg

i know there not in the best condition but its how they came, i want some gunmetal rota grids but i'm in two minds about it because some of my mates actually like these and the look pretty cool spinning the finish on them seems to make them looked realy dished in when there moving, what do you guys think of them all opinions welsome

worth whatever people will pay 4 em (prob between 200-400), but personally i would keep em, they will be better made than the Rota wheels, get em refurbed to whatever colour u like mate - it'll work out cheaper

thanks for that i guess i'll keep them then if there better quality wheels.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

not updated this for a while as i haven't actually done anything more to the gt yet so i thought i would put up some photos of some of the books and stuff i got with it just see if there are any interesting bits that might be rare or something.

book3.jpg

book2.jpg

books1.jpg

there are other bits too but these are all i thought was worth posting.

Not keen on the silver models but that looks mint! super clean.

the wheels; i do LOVE rota grids, and plan on getting someone when i get a GT. Would you look at referbing the current alloys? i havent seen any like them, unique:)