what are my options for uploading photos on here? I have a Flickr account, is that any good? or do I have to use Photobucket?

also, are there any step by step guides for uploading pics anywhere? I've been on edition38 for about 7 years and I still struggle with uploading :(

what are my options for uploading photos on here? I have a Flickr account, is that any good? or do I have to use Photobucket?

also, are there any step by step guides for uploading pics anywhere? I've been on edition38 for about 7 years and I still struggle with uploading :(

get your self a photo bucket account. Upload your pics to it then COPY THE IMAGE CODE %7Boption%7D etc and paste into comment on here

You can use almost any image site.

If using the full site (not the mobile version) you can insert images by its url I think. I don't know all the lingo but basically if it's already uploaded somewhere online then you can post it with the right link and right coding. All which can be found on the full version of the site :)