since this is in relation to rev's

ive been told that you can adjust the idle revs (when it isn't running wit the automatic choke) by a adjusting a screw on the throttle body..... is this true???

and could someone point me where to look for this screw because i can't find it

since this is in relation to rev's

ive been told that you can adjust the idle revs (when it isn't running wit the automatic choke) by a adjusting a screw on the throttle body..... is this true???

and could someone point me where to look for this screw because i can't find it

yer mun thats right you can do this hmmm don't have pics al go tack sum just for you !!

OK am back, now i don't no how much you no so al just go right back to the simple stuff!

03122007513.jpg

OK at the top of the pic you have the inlet manifold (thats the red think at the top)

then running to the right you will find the induction kit/ are filter! The bit that you want is the silver bit in-between them thats the throttle body

03122007514.jpg

03122007516.jpg

03122007517.jpg

OK coming in from the side now you can see the manifold and the throttle body.

in a bit

nixt.jpg

now you can see the side of the throttle body and the bit that you want

and in a bit more

nixt2.jpg

thats the boy you want think its am 8mm by the look of it but mite be wrong! all you want to do it to titan it to mack the idle speed higer or loosing it to reduce idle speed, i did this when i was letting sum one drive my car that was a bit crap at driving! if you losing it it makes it v hard ti stall and you can drive it in the idle with no power on and it wont cut out at all will build up speed to!

hope this helped

PS can you tell that i had the day off and was rely Bord!!!!

is that it ahh man i know bout that screw, and i had 2 go and ask a stupid question to confirm it.

cheers man actually very helpful

hhmmm i've heard of blacktop engines but neva a red top very nice mite suit mine :)

Nice how 2, but why would you alter the idle? I have very little engine knowledge?

er to make it idle different B):) Na sum cars idle well to high or if your a shit driver and stall it all the time lol or what i did just as a party peas drive the car with legs out the window :D you don't half get sum looks :p