Trackstar build..the next exciting update :)

I live just outside Dorking in Surrey :D that's where the car lives anyway!

18th then, 8pm....I'll let you guys pick somewhere between us all, unless you want to come to my sleepy village and go to the pub there :D

Can't drive the car for next few days, I removed the filter pipe from the turbo the other night to heat wrap it and promptly broke the fecking thing...so no filter on the turbo at the moment. If it's not pissing down this weekend I'll try and get a few bits done on the car. Last thing is to finish the centre panel in the car with the switches...and wiring up the bastard hazard light switch (arse)

The project looks great mate... can't wait to see it in action. Did you pre-blowtorch the heat wrap? My mate never and his car smelled of burning biscuits for a month (he said it smelled more like burning aspestos though)

Lobotomy, no we didn't! looked pretty cool when we first started the car and let the Power FC learn the basics...all smoking away :)

Just had enough of the wrap (bought 30') to do the manifold, downpipe and wastegate pipe. Good job as the EGT were reaching around 900 at xxx on the motorway.

Mark