So these turned up from td today 93E2D4AF-F77B-4EEF-B83D-DA7EFFE30B9B_zps

Thought it best to freshin things up a bit and do a oil change with it being sat for so long.. And oh my what a difference it's made like a compleaty different car to drive don't feel like a banger anymore lol

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah it's all good mate..I'm amazed at the difference a good service has made to this car.. Still got a very slight misfire high up the revs.. My mate was behind me earlyer and said it was spitting flames when it was missfireing must be sumthing to do with the map/fueling need to get it checked out

Got a quote today to sort the body work out not god news fs can't justify spending that so its going to have to be stripped and re shelled unfortunately :( if anyone's interested in the shell fire me a pm sumone needs to save this and bring it back to it former glory

At least 2k mate the body shops round here are a rip off everyone is rich round my way so they charge whatever they like..2 places I took it to for a quote wouldn't even do it they wer just like na mate it's not the sort of car we would work on here lol fucking twats

I know mate it's stupid.. isn't even any rust on the car tbh I've got a boot here to replace to rotten one but other than that the car is solid it pisses me off as the girls dad is a good painter but he works for mclaren now so can't really do homers he said it would cost about 300 in materials and the rest is labour so how they are coming up with that price is a joke

Edited by Whitenoize

I've started to take parts off this.will be putting some things I don't need in the parts fs over the next few days. I'm keeping alot of the parts but pm me if you need anything and I will let you know if it's for sale

Thanks Ryan