Basically just noticed my driver side rear tyre is very worn on the inside. I had it tracked and laser aligned last week after fitting a new arb and it was spot on. I check the psi every Sunday so it's not that, all bushes are fine and I'm not getting any rubbing which makes me think it must be something to do with the panhard rod?? Any ideas lads?
P5140168_zps72b495d4.jpg

James

I just jacked the car up and gave them a look over myself I'm no expert though. I do get a rattle coming from the rear passanger side when going over bumps recently do you think that could be anything to do with it? May just replace them as a matter of course.

James

• 2 months later...

I would say the panhard rod just align the body when the car is lowered.

And for your tire wear, i have faced the same problem.it can be the bushes, but mine problem was the wheel bearing. It was dead.

Check your wheel bearing, just jackup the car and try shaking your wheel side ways.if it moves a little bit then you have the same issue as mine.and if it doesn't then check the bushes.

I hope that helps :-)