ok so I installed my jam ecu and the car started fine over fuelling but after leaving it for 30 mins on tick over it started to get better.

took it out for a drive and drives fine under no boost and no load. went through every gear under no boost making sure everything was fine.

time had come to start taking it through the revs under load and it boosts to 0.8 however there is no go at all its holding back and the fuel drops down to probably below ten as the afr only goes as low as ten so I stopped there.

do I just have to keep driving till it starts driving properly under load or am I missing something.

I thought it might be because it had 370cc injectors however it used to do it on standard injectors as well.

any ideas anyone

its running standard fuel pressure. before I took the car off the road it was doing the same thing but misfiring. at this point it had standard injectors in the only change I have done is injectors and stopped a boost leak.

now its not misfiring but has no go at all under load cant get my head round it

So basically you have seen that it's running too rich when on boost.

Basically the ecu thinks you have standard injectors so it's still just injecting the same amount, duty or whatever it's called and you can't decrease this but what you can do it screw down you fuel pressure so as your injectors are only squirting in the same amount as a standard injector

Ok cheers guys will be putting in the standard injectors when im back, mike I may be coming to you for an emanage blue package if they are still going maybe before japfest 2

cheers guys