Anyone had one of these or know the difference between this and the standard td04 or even the specs on one of these as i can get my hands on one for my glanza

Edited by fremyjay

Td05 14b, you running a greddy yourself?

Phil

No but i was very close to buying a zisco topmount greddy TD05 14b kit off the guy i got my car from. Wish i got it now lol.

Settled on a couple VF series instead.

No but i was very close to buying a zisco topmount greddy TD05 14b kit off the guy i got my car from. Wish i got it now lol.

Settled on a couple VF series instead.

very good.

to get the max out of a greddy you'd need a good engine/ignition/management/fuel and the cheapest way might be water meth.

but i would imagine 2bar 4e with a 14b would be truely awesome.

Phil

Krissyb is running a greddy td04 11b on his gt very good turbo and great upgrade . Good luck finding one tho as very rare. They were used as a twin turbo upgrade for a mitsubishi gto

I've found one but I'm looking too run around or over 300bhp, is there not a lot of lag on a td05 on a 4efte

the 14b would be one of the smallest of the td05 variants.

similar to a vf35 ive been told.

Phil

Greedy comes with decat but manifold as you said may be tricky. The vf24 is the ball bearing type, is it similar spool to the td04 or the same, I will take a look but my mates got 2 scoobies so will ask if he's got any spare units lying around first as he's broke a few nice imprezas