This is a lil photoshop i did before bed last night as couldnt sleep n thought id have a play

The photoshopings sux a bit but i was a lil tired n culdnt b askd to tidy it up i just wanted to get a general idea of what it would look like

FrontChop.jpg

BackChop1.jpg

SideChop.jpg

Was going to have the SR letters see through with a black outline (thought id mension as its not to apparent in the pic)

lil variation on the graphic

SideChop2.jpg

and getting rid of the sr graphic altogether

SideChop3.jpg

Opinions?

Just what i wantd 2 hear :D

Thought id try b origional with the idea a lil as oppose to just ripping the graphics off

Duno y the hell toyota put red n green graphics on it in the first place tho... :D

Could have picked some better colours :D

Any ideas on quick and easy ways to debadge the front toyota logo im thinkin in terms of the holes in the bonnet and colouring it is it gna be a case of just spraying that lil area of spraying the whole bonnet?

:D

Leave the badge on? :(

haha :)

no jag its not.

u COULD fill the holes in and use touch up paint but that would be shite. ideally the whole bonnet needs resprayed and relaqured .

Phil.

Thats what i was thinkin...

How easys it to spray it urself n also what would i need to do it etc?

:(

I'm with Phil, unless you know of a really good spray painter who can paint that small area and give it a good match. Maybe you can colour code the badge to hide it?

I like the sound of that idea :(

Next question for the genious of UKSC stone chips, along the same kinda likes I've heard goin to someone about restoring them is well expensive and as idrees said i will look prety crap just spraying odd bits in

Any ideas :)