• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay Folks,

Taking over from Eamonn in organising this. Seems like a lot people have dropped out for the karting, so Eamonn cancelled this during the week.

Plan is to meet in Newcastle, Donnard Park around 1pm - Hookie can you organise that spot on the grass again? Apologies for the short notice.

So...

When 22 June @ approx 1pm

Where Donard Park, Newcastle, County Down BT33 0SE

Who...

I need a list of people who are going.

1. Chris

2. Jay (passenger)

3. Eamonn

4. Chris Vizzio

5. Hookie

6. Marc Prior (MOT Depending)

7. A chap from GTTurbo - Forgot His name - apologies

8. SA15CR

9. Marc GTNI

10. Monty

11. RyanEP82

12. Parker85

If eveyone on this list could confrim their attendance today, that would be swell as it will give an idea of whos actually going.

Meeting Points:

Belfast - Holywood exchange where decathlon & Ikea is would be a good starting point.

North Down - Most of us on the list have been to Eddie Irvines at some point for a meet, so I can meet a few there. This will involve traveling on the ferry from Portaferry.

Portadown - Eamonn has arrange to meet a few of you there, so I'll let him organise that part.

What Just going to be a casual meet, nothing exciting planned - spot of lunch.

If everyone could post below, confirm if indeed they are going and where they would like to meet.

what time yous 1s heading from litters garage at?, an justo throw it out there if anyone is still intrested in karting today after Newcastle, gosford karting isn't that far from newryits only 10r per head for 15 mins or 20 for half an hour, its only a small track but its good craic and they never really busy so itshould be easy enough getting it booked too.. il phone them this morning if anyones still up for it

have to say I enjoyed that today! seen some lovely Toyotas/lexus this day an a luvly ol mustang to top it off was loving it have to admit tho that Gt was the show stopper for me!! :wub: lol will get pics up soon

Edited by Markgtni

have to say I enjoyed that today! seen some lovely Toyotas/lexus this day an a luvly ol mustang to top it off was loving it have to admit tho that Gt was the show stopper for me!! :wub: lol will get pics up soon

That'll be Alan_e's GT I'm sure !

Glad it was a good day.

Phil

• 3 weeks later...

cheers lad was flat out takin pics had my mate tortured too every so often was sayin quick get anor 1 ther mate lmao but love toyotas tho and old cars have always been a big starlet fan too an this was my 1st time out 'cruizin' with other starlet guys was in my element :D