Recently rebuilt speedvision ct9 turbo

Item For Sale:

My speedvision ct9 hybrid turbo

Item Condition & Description: it is in great condition, with only covered 5k miles since I sent it to Liam d (midlands turbos) to get rebuilt and a new shaft put in it. I believe it's still under warranty aswell so great condition and it really is a great upgrade from the standard ct9 turbo.

Price: £250

Pictures:

I only have pictures of when I got the turbo rebuilt, the car is currently at tuning developments justnow so can't take any just yet

7A1A8628-3EF1-439E-8655-9A949ECB77FB-582

Payment & Shipping Details: can courier at buyers expense or cash on collection

Thanks, skimmy

(Can also include a jperformance decat/downpipe at an extra cost)

How long is left on the warranty, and what power were you getting out of it?

I will look out the recipt later tonight and let you know! And I never had it on the rolling road so couldn't really tell you, but I know these turbos are good for about 200 with supporting mods.

Currently i have a ct9 at a bar, standard ported mani, decat, 5zigen exhaust, front mount filter, front mount cooler and an emanage blue. Im running 168bhp.

I have 2 choices.

Buy td04+ mani+ downpipe. See about 220bhp on standard internals with more lag (cost 600 quid plus mapping 120 for 2 hours)

Or go hybrid+ new manifold and hopefully see 200. (Cost 250 + 100 ish + mapping bou 60 to 120 for for 2 hours)

Im swaying towards ct9 as this one is in real good condition

Edited by Haresign

Currently i have a ct9 at a bar, standard ported mani, decat, 5zigen exhaust, front mount filter, front mount cooler and an emanage blue. Im running 168bhp.

I have 2 choices.

Buy td04+ mani+ downpipe. See about 220bhp on standard internals with more lag (cost 600 quid plus mapping 120 for 2 hours)

Or go hybrid+ new manifold and hopefully see 200. (Cost 250 + 100 ish + mapping bou 60 to 120 for for 2 hours)

Im swaying towards ct9 as this one is in real good condition

With a ram mani and this turbo I reckon you will make over 200bhp