Thought I best put this up I'd just like to apologise to anyone that has pm-d and not had a reply for a while. I don't want to bore you all with this but As a fair few of you know I set up my workshop last year and went full time as a custom fabricator/ welder! Since this day I've been extremely busy building all manor of parts, and having the opportunity to work on some really serious

Cars, and cool projects.

Unfortunately as a result I've had very little time to get on here and answer pm's etc. I've now as far as I'm aware went through every outstanding pm and sent a reply! So for people thinking I may have disappeared I haven't lol. I'll now be trying to reply ASAP!

Because of lack of time I've not really had chance to update my traders section either. so over the next month I plan to have a sort out in my section and show you lot some of the work I've been doing! Please don't hesitate to get in touch as most of the parts I build I don't advertise so there's tons of parts you lot may want but don't realise I can do! I build tons of random 1 off parts and builds!

Id also like to thank every1 who has had parts off me! And the forum members admin etc! The starlets is where it all started after all.

For anyone trying to get in touch please either contact me through pm or my contact number is

You can also follow and like us on Facebook

This where a lot of my builds and parts get loaded up so check it out!

www.facebook.com/RaceWorkDevelopments

To save future confusion we now use our full name a lot too.

Cheers Dean

Dean has done a fantastic job on my MK1, some pics :-)

Custom FMIC, back door entry

Custom Radiator , moved over to allow FMIC back door piping.

RW developments Manifold

RW developments screamer

RW developments downpipe

For those that don't know making a manifold for a td04 11b is no easy task, custom flanges and countless hours of mocking up. The proof is in the pudding guys it spools up quicker than a stock ct9 and is so much fun.

20140427_165157_zpsrstt3v5i.jpg

20140428_153059_zpsff4qc0j4.jpg

20140427_103610_zpsxpv375cd.jpg

20140430_130108_zpsxohril0t.jpg

Edited by Krissyb