hi all thought i would introduce myself,

im dave from bristol, currently driving a suzuki swift gti with 140bhp, but am gonna sell it next year (march/april) for a starlet, hoping for a glanza v, i just have to get turbo power and cant wait, what do these cars match power/ acceleration wise?

look forward to hearing from you all

Dave ;)

hi all, thanks for the replys,

which starlet do you all thinks is best value for money ?

and are there any common faults (rust etc....)

i cant seem to find much info on them online,

anyone got any links etc... to usefull info e.g. standard equipment ,

every starlet ive seen on this site so far has looked really nice and each is individually styled unlike most saxos pugs etc......

Cheers all Dave

hay buddy without doubt the ep82 is the best value for money wise.

oe comon fault with the starlet is the handling. they dont hold that much speed into coners...dont let this put you off tho as it can be fixed.

because its a turbo there is alot of scope for getting more power.

200bhp is easily achievable in somthing that weighs 860kgs... if you do the math thats a leathal power to weight ratio.

antd if money is no option big power is possible.

there are no real comon faults to look out for as its a toyota so they dont rust or anything like that if looked after...

just check perishable parts for wear and a full service history is essential theses days...

if you type in harcore ep into any search engine it will bring up rorys glanza site with loads of info about the starlet.. have a gander at that..