Can any Recaro perverts ID this seat for me?

So my Glanza just got to me here in Canada from Japan, and it's immaculate on the outside but some idiot changed out the drivers seat after playing musical farts on it for a few years. It's an old recaro from an unknown source bolted to Recaro rails.

I had originally wanted to just throw it out, but after a few drives it's seemingly the most comfortable seat i've ever driven in. If i can source a passenger side one that matches, i'll just pick one up and get them retrimmed with the rears to match.

Anyways here are the photo's...

IMG-20140611-WA0015.jpg

IMG-20140611-WA0017.jpgIMG-20140611-WA0014.jpgIMG-20140611-WA0013.jpgIMG-20140611-WA0016.jpg98GlanzaV.jpgGlanzaV.jpg

Ha! Cheers bud, they're my favorite wheels and there's literally NO VW scene in Canada so I thought I'd just try em on the glanza see how they look.

OK, so this may be a stupid question, but if I do decide to get a matching seat, does it have to be the passenger side?

I've a feeling getting one of these seats is going to be extremely expensive, seen ek type r seats go for a grand out here.