Browner (ep performance)

First of all sorry I'm only getting round to putting some feedback up now I've just got back from Ireland and was a very messy few days from what I can remember lol

Well what can I say must have been a few weeks ago I got in contact with Conor about a new car we had a chat and done a deal it was that easy.. the detal and the description of the car Conor give me was 100% He even give me a call and walked round the car and told me every single tiny mark he could find on it ..So I booked my flights and jumped on a plane on Monday night..met up with browner late and a bit drunk on Monday night he brought the car up to Belfast for me as I flew into Belfast to see some family and kill two birds with one stone so to speak.. sound bunch of guys had a bit of crack talked starlets and cars and went on our way will 100% be getting more cars from Conor in the future so don't be put off lads with ep performance being in Ireland they are easy to work with..and tbh go and get the cars yourself it worked out a lot cheaper for me to fly over and get it..make a few days of it Ireland and n Ireland are great places to visit the night life is awesome and you come home with a starlet :)

Edited by Whitenoize

Glad you got home safe mate :) It was a long drive up to Belfast but it was worth it to make sure you were happy :) I will get pics of the other Starlet we discussed ASAP ;) you got that car home very cheap mate fair play! £50 for a flight over and £70 for the boat home sure where would you go wrong! And we had a good laugh when we got up there. Fair play mate top bloke!

JamesD89 what would you offer for the silver GT? That's my baby :)