CIVIC HALFSIZE RADIATOR GREAT CONDITION

Item For Sale:civic rad halfsize

Item Condition & Description:great condition,small amount of fins bent,used for a month,faultless and in great working order

Price:£30 delivered

Pictures:

20140616_143659_zps1254f43d.jpg

Payment & Shipping Details:£30 all in delivered

Hmmm ok mate, its irrelevant when I paid x amount and I am selling at less than what I paid, best just keep your opinions to yourself and not make me out to be mugging somebody off.

I have countless amounts of good feedback on this forum and people are happy with me each and every time

butt the hell out and dont put comments like that on peoples threads, think about what your doing and how your making me look

What are you on about mate ? You got it completely wrong! I ain't slating you atall, I'm not saying you didn't pay £45 for it I'm saying the one you paid £45 for from a motor factors or wherever is the same as the one in the link I put up for a cheaper price! It's like anything you buy from a motor factors it's allot cheaper on eBay! You wanna chill out buddy! Just saying that's all

Cheers bud. Thought I would double check, as its half the size of the original rad, I thought maybe I would have some cooling issues with it not being an aluminium triple or double core. But thats good to know.

Oh yeah...also, any issues with the rad pipe being on the opposite side?