How reliable is your starlet?

Totally agree with them about your car............................. B)B):p

JOKE.

Lets not start the topic of french cars again please B)

What about vauxhalls? have we had a topic on them? or fords for that matter :p

Mine has already broke the mighty 100k mark and is still going strong.

Keirz never had anything major go wrong with it. In fact the only thing i can remember going wrong was the exhaust manifold gasket.

Been standing now for about 4 months and still starts and runs fine. B)

Im on my second starlet now and never had any problems with either. My last had 50k (i think) on it and ran like a dream. My black SR now has 92k on it. Nothing wrong apart from needing some new inlet valve seals as i've ragged the crap out of it for the past few months because im getting the almighty 4EFTE engine. B)B):p

Get one because you will rarely regret it!! :p

Ps. don't leave the interior light on when you get out.

ive had a n/a and a turbo, and i can honestly say that the n/a was just bomb proof as streetracer said, i replaced the engine at 105k because the valve stem oil seals had gone as it was just as much to get a new engine!

the old engine is still sitting in my shed and still turns over after it being sitting doing nothing for about 2 years!

the turbo has had a few niggles, but mainly due to me being fussy, apart from the handbrake being frozen on yesterday!

id hav 2 say the n/a is totally bomb proof touch wood jus as high milers ther use a bit

more oil because the valve stel oil seals tend 2 go apart from that they keep on truckin

love these we cars v good tuning potentail as wel for parts and etc if u no wer 2 look

in my experience the nas are bomb proof, nothing went wront with eather of mine,

with the turbos however,

ive had a cracked cylinder head

two thermostats have died on me

on both nas and turbos discs keep cracking on me and the sliding pins are prone to sezing