Please delete!!!! Its no more now!!!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bit of a little update while i was bored. With me having the glanza interior fitted, my sr door cards looked odd...have a bit of this black dye/fabric paint left so done then black so they match in better untill i get some glanza ones sorted...

C82E4A10-4ADC-45B2-ABCB-F09E595E46B1.jpg

Heres my wheel too, and no door cards BECAUSE RACE CAR

24FBE57C-2025-4B1E-AFEA-200ED2A31D17.jpg

Also a little pic of mine, with my dads ep71 in the driveway getting a clean 😉

35C7D8BC-5C03-48BF-AE2F-1E94EA7536E0.jpg

Any project takes it time mate, things always change but you get it right in the end :D

Yeah deffo! Ive got all my plans in my head aswell, just the money to go with it....cant wait to make a start 😉

• 2 weeks later...

Decided im gunna make my SR actually back into a SR ! Stickers and all....

Up for swops are white glanza rear bumper and arch liners...need white n/a rear in exchange

Deep dish suede steering wheel and boss kit...need a standard SR wheel in exchage

Neo chrome jap exhaust, fits perfect in glanza rear bumper...need a standard n/a exhaust or if possible TTE backbox

Any interest please let me know! Dont mind meeting to swop etc...will even make a day of it and swop parts as we meet etc...

Sooner the better :)

Thanks!!!!

Woo will be cool to see a concours SR :)

I can get the stickers dude. Got a mate working on getting a near identical printed set made up atm. Or I can get a cut vinyl set which a few other members are currently rocking.

Id consider the 3 spoke leather 98 spec wheel though. Almost the same just black :)

Woo will be cool to see a concours SR :)

I can get the stickers dude. Got a mate working on getting a near identical printed set made up atm. Or I can get a cut vinyl set which a few other members are currently rocking.

Id consider the 3 spoke leather 98 spec wheel though. Almost the same just black :)

Never see many SRs about at all its a shame...thats why i want to do it :)

Ill deffo be in touch tho about the decals. If you can get me some later, that would be great :)

I cant wait to make a start

Also forgot to say. Purchased some 40mm rs*r springs and some shockers from Iddy...should be here early next week so gunna fit them straight on, instead of these silly chopped springs!

Cant wait to get it at a sensible normal looking height and driving great!

Pics when there is progress!

lovely wee SR you have mate seeing so many of them glanza reped etc its really good to hear your plans for her. i got a chavy SR a couple of years ago and restored her to standerd spec, A got the TTE exhaust and its so nice so much better than a big rattle can.

lovely wee SR you have mate seeing so many of them glanza reped etc its really good to hear your plans for her. i got a chavy SR a couple of years ago and restored her to standerd spec, A got the TTE exhaust and its so nice so much better than a big rattle can.

Thanks mate. Yeah itll be good to see it done again and be nice little project for me to do....i cant use it it the way it is atm, its a nightmare with it being a daily...hopefully i can pick up a tte exhaust from somewhere too :)

good to see ya back mate, looks smart as it is but also like the sound of your plans with it :)

Good to be back matey! Im never away haha yeah i cant wait to make a start at it! Im getting right back into standard SR's atm, theres not one about up where i live, so i want to get this one done and save it :)

Thanks mate. Yeah itll be good to see it done again and be nice little project for me to do....i cant use it it the way it is atm, its a nightmare with it being a daily...hopefully i can pick up a tte exhaust from somewhere too :)

Good to be back matey! Im never away haha yeah i cant wait to make a start at it! Im getting right back into standard SR's atm, theres not one about up where i live, so i want to get this one done and save it :)

i have all of them parts you need only trouble is the N/A backbox was cut off, if you know someone or can weld yourself its perfect condition and also idk if my steering wheel is the same as an SR but its from a 99' N/A :) inbox me if thats any use? main issue is sunderland is quite far lol

Good thing happened today, my dad decided to refurb my spare speedline alloy for me while i was at work...top dad

Gunna get him to do all of them at some point, very good job indeed! Just another 4 to do now 😋

BD75E970-D0ED-4A8A-9657-537C23522264.jpg

A1BE423D-BAA0-46AC-863C-EC38354E0BB0.jpg

Lovely little SR mate, pity it's on cut springs, looks mean on the deck! Speedline alloys are the job too, would love a set for mine

Thanks dude...i wish it was on coilys and sensible to drive at this height...its a shame tho because it looks awsome! Hopefully still look decent with my new 40mm ones on soon 😉

Another little update. Ive removed the k&n filter which was put on poor and held on with cable ties etc...poor job! Put the standard airbox and filter back on , may even save on a spot of fuel here and there. Engine bay totally standard now apart from radiator cap lol im in need of the standard n/a air pipe which connects the air box to the air in pipe if you know what i mean?? Anybody have one let me know please!

Also de-wipered the rear too and fitted a grommet. Had quite a bit of rust around the rear wiper hole and wasnt strong metal. Quite a bit of a job. With help of my dad, we removed everything needed, grinded the rust out, treated it, primered it and touched it in, the popped grommet in. Looks ideal now , looks tidy, and has got rid of the horrid rust and broken wiper!

B86C2BE1-589C-40B2-B4BF-0340D5066205.jpg

1FE0E095-6BD9-4850-8500-401CC4F7BC19.jpg

71FDCC43-6F88-4F3E-846E-5F3C9ADF2132.jpg

B42B5777-AD7C-4E26-B40A-9443B2603C53.jpg

Looks mint now! Over the moon with it!

Also just noticed my plate 'STAR' 😉

Edited by jonnygt