Does anybody know who built my car? (P552 JMS)

Hi all. There arent many of these cars on the road and most people that have had these are usually members of some club of some description. Im looking to see if anybody knows the history of my glanza V. The reg is p552 jms. Im currently using my mobile so cant upload any pics. If anybody knows who was involved in the build or could point me in the direction of anybody then I would be extremely grateful.

Ive found the For sale thread, I recognised the wheels from your profile picture and remembered it was up for sale about the time i was buying mine.

The thread is posted from the username 'scotland ep91' but i cant see a build thread,

dont know if thats of any use to you :)

I remember the car vaguely, dont know who had it before the last owner but it was like 20 miles from me, seen it a couple times. Had the Enkei big end rodders and a padded cage etc.

There are quite a few P***JMS reg cars around here, think its a Scottish registered area code.

Does the big folder full of receipts give any indication as to where some of the work might of been done? Maybe pinpoint where it came from that way? Or close to it if nothing else

Does the big folder full of receipts give any indication as to where some of the work might of been done? Maybe pinpoint where it came from that way? Or close to it if nothing else

theres a few different places and peoples names. The majority of these being in Tommy Bryants name if anybody knows him... Edited by robwob88