Oil light staying on/flickering

The oil light started staying on for a while, thought it was because I've been parking half on a kerb recently, but it's started coming on for a while then turning off and flickering on idle.

Oil was a bit low when it first came on but now it's at the max it still doing it every now again.

What else could it be indicating? Slightly worried the oil pick up is blocked as I've twatted the sump a few times recently.

But I don't really have time to pull the sump off atm, wanted to see if it could just be a sensor or something beforehand

Does seem oil pickup is getting blocked, might be worth swapping it out or cleaning (at same time clean out sump and install magnetic sump plug) or if you use engine flush give that a go, a few people on here don't advise using it though, it could just make the problem worse by dragging all the shit around your engine.

Edited by Jamie5414

It's not blocked with crap I don't think, used engine flush before and it was fine, I think the sumps bent up so much it's hitting the pick up, but I've never the sump off so I'm not sure how close it all is, and I've got new oil and filter and magnetic sump plug to go in, but was gonna do it all at the same time as the cambelt