Various parts for sale @ GaragEP - OZ, HKS

Clearing out some bits and bobs belonging to both myself and Mark, located at GaragEP in Ballyclare NI and Ayr Scotland.

Item For Sale: 15" OZ Titans

Item Condition & Description: Used, in need of refurb and tires. These are a good solid wheel from a good manufacturer; they are noticeably lighter than Speedlines and are multifitment (fit Starlets with spigot rings provided). They've been rattle canned and a damage spoke smoothed with filler over the years so would benefit from a professional refurb.

Price: £100 collected

Pictures:
post-51-0-49448600-1438067181_thumb.jpg
post-51-0-82126800-1438067188_thumb.jpg
post-51-0-42738500-1438067196_thumb.jpg
post-51-0-59936600-1438067203_thumb.jpg

Payment & Shipping Details: Please PM for payment details. Collection only.

Item For Sale: HKS radiator cap

Item Condition & Description: Used but decent

Price: £10 collected

Pictures:

post-51-0-37130900-1438076246_thumb.jpg

Payment & Shipping Details: Please PM for payment details.

Phil.

Edited by Nanglebadger
  • 1 year later...

Nonsense, get the freaking boat over man!

Wont cost alot to post, probably no more than £2 or £3.

If you like I'll bring it into work this week and get it weighed in an envelope and let you know?? Also, I'm assuming its a bolt-on water pump pulley based on feedback on the forum - CJ isnt around anymore to confirm but pretty sure thats what it is. Not like I'm hard to track down if it aint though lol

Cheers,

Phil.

@ Alex - I am a complete buffoon, I left it sitting in my garage. I will get this into work and wrapped up next week for you. Apologies, heads up my arse, some guy had me lugging a heavy ass box across the car park........

....OH, speaking of Mr Jellybaby....lol - an 8 hour drive for a £100 set of wheels that need refurbished and tyres? lol! My brother (who owns them) lives in Ayr, Scotland. If we could get the wheels to him, would that be any easier for you? (I'm aware Essex isnt exactly within a quick spin of Ayr lol)

Phil.

@ Alex - I am a complete buffoon, I left it sitting in my garage. I will get this into work and wrapped up next week for you. Apologies, heads up my arse, some guy had me lugging a heavy ass box across the car park........

Phil.

lmfao no worries dude.

it wont get fitted until i get a new water pump anyway dude, i know what its like id forget my head if it wasnt attached.

ill 100% have it off you though :-)

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...