hey guys. im gary mccourt 19 from outside ballymena northern ireland. thought id get myself an accout on here. after years of reading and reading i thought id become more socialable and maybe offer my 2pence on things. anyways just like to say thanks to yous guys helped me out along the way in many ways and gave me plenty of ideas and way to many things to be getting on with hehe. :)

Yea I recognise the name :)

Be good to hear what you got to say...what you drive? :o

at the minute i drive an sr starlet with an a111 intake manifold that is far far far too low on d2 coilovers hehehhehe but im moving on to big brother pretty soon because ive got myself a white glanza on its way. :o

Ballymena u say?? I is from the town/hole of Larne! none too far away at all!!!!

hope to see u about the forum more man!

Phil.

that it is my good man. although if i was pushed i wud say i live more towards doagh tbh. yeah im gunna have to make an effort and get my arse to more meets but last years japfest thing in junction one... i was there but had to work.... broke my wee heart... i think i saw your car there