4EFTE, Top Mount TD/VF Manifold. Tial 38mm Gate, Triple Core Rad etc

Item For Sale:

4EFTE

Item Condition & Description:

I brought this earlier on in the year as a running FTE. Was removed out of a running glanza. I have not ran the engine so have taken the previous owners word for it.

Ive had a look and turned it over and from what i can see its ok. Because of this, it is priced accordingly.

Price: SOLD

Pictures:

14654945412_c8f0127442_b.jpgIMG_1126 by Rob Fisher [RobFisherPhotographic.co.uk], on Flickr

Payment & Shipping Details:

Collection.

-------

Item For Sale:

WEPR Mild Steel Top Mount TD04 Ram Manifold with Tial 38mm Gate, screamer and down pipe.

Used but only for approx. 2000 miles. No cracks what so ever. Ignore how the waste gate is on in the picture. My mate did that offering it up. It goes the other way for anyone that doesn't know.

Price: £460 ONO UNDER OFFER

Pictures:

14653112154_642cb353df_b.jpgIMG_1122 by Rob Fisher [RobFisherPhotographic.co.uk], on Flickr

Collection or postage at extra cost.

-------------

Item For Sale:

Tuning Developments Triple Core rad, fan and mounting brackets.

Perfect condition, as new, no bent fins. This is a triple core, not a cheaper dual core rad.

Price: £175 ONO

Pictures:

14468716408_4c66ea399c_b.jpgIMG_1124 by Rob Fisher [RobFisherPhotographic.co.uk], on Flickr

---------

Item For Sale:

Exedy Organic Clutch

Very good condition, loads of life left in it. These can handle over 300bhp, with two of my friends running 290 and 315 on them respectively. They are a lot less aggressive than paddles and can still hold the power. Includes flywheel also.

Price: £120 ONO

Pictures:

14468652460_5a36e2e802_b.jpgIMG_1127 by Rob Fisher [RobFisherPhotographic.co.uk], on Flickr

Edited by RobSR
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...