Liam_D Turbo Midland

I recently had my turbo rebuilt by Liam and the service i recieved was totally flawless. Took literally a couple of days to come back which was amazing and once i got it back it looked stunning! Very happy and would recomend to anyone! Cannot wait to see how it performs! Thanks again Liam and Midland Turbo! :D

• 2 weeks later...

Just had a CT9 rebuilt with a welded up wastegate penny and slightly rotated by Liam this week! Flawless service, and I cannot believe that the turbo I got back is the same one! I could eat my dinner off it!

No qualms at all about taking a turbo to Midland Turbo again in the future.

Don't know how much stock people will put in my opinion on this site as I am never on here but I want to leave some feedback anyway. Ive just had my Blitz K1-200V rebuilt by Liam. I sent it over to him at Midland Turbo and he contacted me immediately to let me know the story. Unfortunately the exhaust housing and turbine wheel were damaged beyond repair and it looked like these parts were now obsolete . Liam said to leave it with him and he would do what he could.

Now, here is where I have to say Liam is an absolute LEGEND of a man. He went off and did a load of research and found the parts I needed and rebuilt it back up to perfect working order. I just want to thank him for the amount of time and effort he has put into researching and repairing what is a VERY rare piece of JDM equipment for a VERY reasonable price of £232+VAT. This is something I have always wanted to get repaired but couldn't justify the price I had been quoted by other companies a number of years ago (£650+VAT or more depending on what was needed by Fensport and £450+VAT or more depending on what was needed by AET Turbo's). Please DO NOT hesitate to have him rebuild your turbo, absolute gent of a man and the service is second to none

Edited by Bandit32