If its lower comp than stock and they dont run it at a higher boost than the ecu can manage it will be ok just a bit richer than it would normally be oh and make sure the timings ok too.

But ideally a map would be advisable. If not a run on a dyno to check fueling and knock as a bare minimum.

But deffo agree with socks about cost of it.

Edited by morgey

My forged engine was ran with a plug n play ecu for over 1 year, I didnt have any issues

Thanks for the comment.... i can only advise the guy that's buying it what i suggest as i don't want him wasting money buying my engine and then blowing it up.

This is none of your concern.

If they buy it, use the blitz ecu and it goes pop then it isn't any of your business.

This.

If the engine is running perfect now, and they plan to chance it with a random ecu.

though itll likely be grand, just not something you can guarantee

Phil

This.

If the engine is running perfect now, and they plan to chance it with a random ecu.

though itll likely be grand, just not something you can guarantee

Phil

The engine is running perfect just been mapped at 280bhp it's not really not my problem we all a big family on here! I will advise someone what I think if then he choosing to get the engine get a back street garage to fit it starts it drive it for however long and it's over fuelling and bang ain't nice! I ain't horrible and going to say not my problem! I have advised so now it's in his hands now at least I've taken the time to explain my concerns! THE ENGINE IS RUNNING 100% perfect I wouldn't tuck someone up