^Yeah, BF3 always felt tighter. Although having said that, I couldn't play it the other day, I was useless! Apparently the CTE client for PC is a lot better (think of it as a live beta build of BF4 where the devs are trialing different fixes and so on).

Dont confuse me with pc jargen haha, well if they make a game that plays as well as either of the Bf BC games then ill be loving it.

3 was good, really good actually and it worked smoothly even on the ps3, bf4 though you either have a good day or you dont.

Think out of the 46 hours of online game time I've had 2 or 3 matches that were genuinely balanced and close. The rest its either frozen or booted me out from matches etc.

If hardlines any good ill make the leap to ps4 I think. Not up enough on Pc tech to bother with a gaming setup.

I play it (and get utterly hammered too) every Saturday on the PC. Great game, there's a lot more to it than cod, which tends to keep the annoying 12year old turds out.

I do prefer it to bf3, not too sure why though as there's a lot missing in 4. Hard line was fun too while the open beta was available.