PROBLEM WITH CT9 HYBRID, WHAT YOU GUYS THINK PLEASE.PICS INSIDE

100% oil contamination buddy! Nothing else scores the shaft like that. Oil starvation dosent score the shaft it leaves bearing material on the turbine wheel where it's been ran dry.

You know where I am if I can be of any assistance

Bit off topic (sorry Mikey) but as theres two turbo guys on here though i'd ask. My td04 isn't boosting since installing it. Primed the turbo before the first start up and only boosts to 0.1 then there is a strange squealing noise. The turbo came as a working turbo off a Subaru so has been rotated by myself and the guy is adamant the turbo is fine. What would cause a turbo make this noise(if it is the turbo not a boost leak somewhere very hidden)?

Bit off topic (sorry Mikey) but as theres two turbo guys on here though i'd ask. My td04 isn't boosting since installing it. Primed the turbo before the first start up and only boosts to 0.1 then there is a strange squealing noise. The turbo came as a working turbo off a Subaru so has been rotated by myself and the guy is adamant the turbo is fine. What would cause a turbo make this noise(if it is the turbo not a boost leak somewhere very hidden)?

Sounds like something went wrong with rotating it..

Is compressor wheel tightened up as it should? If you spin it with your hand does it make any sound/hit compressor housing? Is the compressor housing tightened up as it should?

Rotating shouldnt make a difference unless, the rotor system was out of balance and had already worn a groove into the comp cover.

Did you notice any damage to the inside of the comp cover when you had it off to rotate?

Another possibility could be that the comp cover is not sat on 100% true (not sure how it is fixed to the bearing housing on a TD04 is it 3 tabs and bolts? or is it circlip? so has changed the front wheel clearance so when there is shaft motion (which there will be) it will touch.

Have you spun the compressor wheel by hand firstly with the cover off, and with it on? do you find a tight spot?

If turbo is shot the noise usually gets worse at higher speeds as the shaft flexes and oscillates more.