Nottingham meet

Right lets make it official

Sunday 24th of Feb 2008

I am also in contact with the owner of a local pub to see if we could use his car park for the day. This pub is miles out of the way so we shouldn't get any problems from unwanted cars or Police etc...

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right lads i have thought of the place but i am waiting on the owner of the pub to get back to me.

The pub is MFN some of you locals might know it from the Crusing Sunday nights that are held there. This pub is miles out of way though little country lanes and stuff. You will not find it you dont where it is. Holding it here we will not be visable to Police and unwanted 'Boy Racers'.

I will let you all know when he gets back to me.

1. Liam_D

2. Keirz

3. Barneyboy1997

4. MikeGlanzaV

5. 200sx-Starlet-Jay

6. *Stoney*

7. Dub-se7en

8. Dingle (TGTT)

9. rob_bower

10. DavidAshton

11. Morepower

12. String

Jay and Phil, i am actually on about an exclusive meet for Starlets only. Not actually just going MFN. It'll be on a Sunday morning/afternoon if its ok with you guys.

yeah no probs then mate! im not bothered, its just i cant be arsed wiv nobs in fiestas goin.. " ive got a 10" back box from ripspeed so i can beat you in a race now thankyou for your time" ect!!!

Also has anyone got any UK Starlet club window stickers lying about i can have/purchase?? if so bring em down with ya!!

Jay

Right then,

GOOD NEWS

The owner of MFN has said that we can have the venue for the day. As long as noise is kept to a minium, ie.. no tyre screeching etc. Which i am pretty sure we wont be doing anyway so that should not matter.

So,

Sunday the 24th of Feburary 2008 @

MFN

Shipley Gate

Nottingham

NG16 3JE.

If you dont no where this is, you will struggle to find it as it is in the middle of nowhere, but im sure we could arrange to meet somewhere that we all know, and convoy to MFN.

Right lets get a list of defiantes together

1) Liam_D

2) Keirz

I will merge the lists between here and TGTT regualry so we know what we are working with

Dunno mate, you could try it. Although to be honest i dont think it will be as it really is miles out of the way.

But we could meet at the massive IKEA Car park that is only like 5 minutes drive from MFN, and that should be easy to find.