How to juggle being in a relationship and going out with mates, i'm failing at it anyone wanna chat about it?

Well.. With me I used to worry about it all the time and she was not happy when I used to go to meets or spend time working on the car. One day I got fed up and instead of *asking/telling* I just warned her that I was going out. She said nothing, said ok and everything was normal. To be honest after that the few times I have her a chance to chime in became trouble but when I tell her I'm off for a few hours, not to wait up I'm out with the lads it's all good.

Doesn't happen much now because I'm married with a young daughter but she is also a lot less bothered about me going out every Monday for a meet or working on the car for a few hours.

Fuck it she even lets me keep 2 engines under the stairs lol

Having a boyfriend with a starlet is awesome..

Especially when he always says how mine looks so much nicer and cleaner :p... haha! Tell her to get a starlet, you'll be alreeeet!

Gaha I wish mine would say that. He loves his own too much :p tho I can't deny all the old parts I get that he doesn't want anymore makes life goooood.