Wheels4Kris Memorial Show

was talking to the fella that owns the wee red glanza round Craigavon area and he said he will be there too if we can keep him a spot.... soz im only getting bk now about but I thought e wer oonly meeting in lisburn then going somwere else so was bit of a mess up on my behalf

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Phil - Alfa Romeo 159 Sportwagon Ti
2. Beth - Toyota Starlet Ep91 SR
3. Joel - Toyota Trueno AE111
4. Foggy - Toyota Corolla Compressor
5. marc-Toyota starlet glanza v
6. Eamonn - EP91 Glanza
7. Ian - Toyota Starlet Glanza V
8. SA15CR - Toyota Glanza V
9. Chris - Lexus IS200
10. Pandamonium (Mark) - Alfa Romeo Brera
11. Skiny - Toyota Celica Gen 5 (JapDreamz)
12. Scotty - Toyota Celica Gen 5 (JapDreamz)
13. Markgtni - Toyota Glanza V
14. Spud - Toyota Glanza V
15. Chap with Mark's old Red V - Toyota Glanza V

Right folks, looks like 15 is the final number.

Where shall we arrange to meet, and when? They aren't letting anyone in before 6:30, so shall we say McDs at Sprucefield at 6:00??? No doubt a lot of people will meet there, so lets make it down the bottom end of the car park. Please look for a WHITE Alfa Romeo 159 estate - that will be my car so you'll know its the UKSO crowd.

Beth - can you throw these details up on JapDreamz for me please, my work PC wont let me on there for some daft reason!!!!

McD's car park - Sprucefield, 6:00 pm on Sunday evening, white Alfa Romeo!

Phil.

5 might be a bit early for me, mainly as I'm going out drinking tonight, so the slightly later, the better.

Plus I still need to polish.

so far its hoovered, glass done, door shuts cleaned, all over de-tar, insect remover on front, power hosed, washed, dried, rain-off on windscreen and tire gel applied.

and I've no wax left, fail.

Phil.

busy day for me too car needs a good clean, will be in my silver glanza tonight too gutted but ther was a problem getting insurance swapped over onto my white v, have to w8 til October to my current policy is finished

not sure bud everything was 100% wasn't even driving hard but when i went to put it n 3rd and it wudnt go into gear it seems clinking into every gear apart from 3rd, if I cant makeit in my car is it sweet if we come in my mates wee car its a fiat stylo, gutted like don't want to miss this meet

Big thanks to everyone who came out last night for the Wheels4Kris event! I gather they have raised in the region of £6000 so far! Not bad for a first ever event, hopefully this one becomes an annual staple.

Great turn out in general, and nice to see 6 EPs lined up side by side.

Thanks to all the non-EP drivers also for breaking out the polish and helping to contribute to a pretty sexy looking stand!

I've thrown some pics up on the UKSO FB feed.

Phil.