Is it the square flange type though ? Having the manifold is a start and any decent exhaust place wont have an issue making up a downpipe.

Generally TD05 really only work on forged big boost setups so you'll get the most out of it. But im not a fan of CT9 so i'd do it if you have the supporting mods. It'll be pretty laggy though.

What kinda Evo is it from ?

Not sure on the flanges its off a evo 8 i think he has a evo 5 rs but wanted different actuator so went to a breakers and gor a td05 turbo with manifold for £50 only need actuator so we was thinking using turbo on the glanza

Edited by sophiealice

Like dan said no point using td05 unless your going forge , for a daily most common is td04

Like dan said no point using td05 unless your going forge , for a daily most common is td04

thats utter crap and mis information a tdo5 works well at a bar on a stock engine !!!! have done my self

thats utter crap and mis information a tdo5 works well at a bar on a stock engine !!!! have done my self

I can vouch for this.

It's all about adapting the driving if your having some fun you keep it in slightly higher revs the lags not notable but when the boost comes in you sure know about it.

Yes, your only going to achieve similar power to td04 @1bar with an increased spool time.

But it does have a massive amount of torque, and the way I saw it was once it were forged it was 1.5bar ready!

Don't get me wrong I'd have run a td04 happily but a friend gave me an awesome deal on a manifold downpipe and td05! It sounded insane when it hit a bar and the external spat evil out!