Beejy's '99 SR Look-a-Like frm Stoke

pictures below......................

hi,

im brad, most people call me beej

im 17 and passed my drivin test back in december 07

i av a 99 plate starlet solida which im slowly changing to sr spec, im doing it on a budget as im selling the car once i can afford insurance on a glanza

so far

-speedlines

-tte spoiler

-custom back box

-removed middle box

-lowered

-clear indicators

-remote central locking with VW style flip-out key

-red calipers

-red rocker cover

-corrolla manifold

-glanza front and rear seats, (after standard glanza interior door cards if anyone has any lying around)

-white paseo clocks

-marble effect sub box and boot floor

-12" 1200w kenwood sub

-jbl 300w 6x9 (only one as the other had to make way for the tv)

-flip out dvd tv sd touchscreen headunit

-15" lcd tv with ps2

add me on msn if you want

bitesizebeej@hotmail.co.uk

_SC00276.jpg

E0714_0806.jpg

E0714_0806_01.jpg

E0715_1441.jpg

nice one mate ;) all you need now is the sr graphics then..

where did you get the dials,(from a paseo)!? if you dont mind me asking :ph34r:

cheers

they arent bein made nemore tho r they....im goin gt a company copy the sr graphics bt in black red nd whyt i fink....or blue silver whyt

duno yet....check the price first.....on a budget nd avnt gt me speakers yet...

gt the dials frm monkeys mate...a.d. autos in fenton.....i nicked his lst set if ne 1 wnts 2 post on his topic bwt them...nt a fun job tho....3 connectors....39 pins....only 6 stayed where they were....nt fun

nd 4 u dub7.....endon near leek

they arent bein made nemore tho r they....im goin gt a company copy the sr graphics bt in black red nd whyt i fink....or blue silver whyt

duno yet....check the price first.....on a budget nd avnt gt me speakers yet...

gt the dials frm monkeys mate...a.d. autos in fenton.....i nicked his lst set if ne 1 wnts 2 post on his topic bwt them...nt a fun job tho....3 connectors....39 pins....only 6 stayed where they were....nt fun

nd 4 u dub7.....endon near leek

okay mate, i dont need the whole dial matrix, its only the faces....

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

sorry lads ive had a rough time of late.......my laptop broke..............and i bumped me starlet........

after paying that off i couldnt afford the laptop bill so i aint bin on for a while........

but basically there hasnt been much happening........ive had a flip-out headunit for christmas and stuck that in and thats about it really........which was a job and a half.....afta fitting it rattle constantly because of the harsh ride so had to make a frame to hold it solid......cnt get it out any more lol but it doesnt rattle any more.......nice big cage around it.......nobodies stealing it for sure

going to wire up me speakers, sub and amp later in the week.......

could do with the some help on finding the wiring for the rear speakers if any kind people are reading ;)

by the way....if anyone has any stuff lying around they dont want tell us and although i cant afford give you any money for them ill pay for postage because im always lookin for free stuff =p

will get some pictures up asap...........

oh and had put a bigger standard side no. plate on after getting pulled a couple of times..........

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

right, think its time for an update

and since ive been gone the starlets give up, after the previous owners life of drivin to london, leaving the car standing for the week while they went uni and then driven back up and round stoke at the weekend the oil had congelied (conjeealed, god knows!?!?) and blocked the oil pick up, the piston rings got stuck round the pistons and after alot of blue smoke i had to strip it down, new engine gaskets and seals kit, big end shells and rings it should be back up and running tomorrow

other than that theres...

dvd tv sd card touchscreen kitchen sink head unit

600w 4 channel amp

jbl 300w 6x9's

kenwood 12" 1200w sub

marble "boot build" (i say boot build very loosely as its basically a full width sub box and boot floor)

corolla inlet manifold (£20, which i thought was prety good)

glanza front and rear seats

sprayed up rocker cover and calipers

sprayed up centre dash and clocks surround

next on the list is....

getting rid of the mid box for a bit more noise

red reflect rear lens

and a starlet remix grill

but thats all after a holiday and a phone

ill get some pictures when i can as the starlets in my garage in a right mess :-(

Hey mate,

im from stoke aswell although im in clayton so a bit away from u in leek ;)

how did u manage get that tte spoiler and at that price aswell!

im havin right trouble gettin parts cuz theres never any starlets about in scrapyards near me

i want a tte spoiler 2 :)

Hey mate,

im from stoke aswell although im in clayton so a bit away from u in leek :p

how did u manage get that tte spoiler and at that price aswell!

im havin right trouble gettin parts cuz theres never any starlets about in scrapyards near me

i want a tte spoiler 2 :(

ah i think i saw you at the festival one night

i got it from a scrapy up in rochdale, japs of rochdale, had a starlet sr in 1ao silver same as ours with 4 speedlines and the tte spoiler, a bought the wheels and the bootlid for 100 :-)

when i went there was only two there, a white starlet s and the silver sr but it might be worth giving him a ring, i think theyve got a website aswel

if you cant find a tte you could always get a cd spoiler, there not quite as big but theres alot more around

ill keep me eye out for one anyway ;-)

• 4 weeks later...

^^^^ Thats why i've kept my system simple. I don't want to give anyone an excuse to break in to it.

Tidy looking Starlet you have there mate. Looks really clean and sits nice as well. Get some better quality pictures for us to see.

Bourkey