White P Reg - Dartford Tunnel - You drive like a C*nt

All the way through the tunnel in traffic, sat in first dropped to a 5mph roll redlined it and dumped the clutch spinning the wheels up and wobbling all over. Almost went into the front of me at one point as it got grip and shot it accros into my lane.

The thing was getting a beating.

did it have a sticker in rear window, that goes all the way across top of rear window, but high up near spoiler?

Cannot remember. I asked if it was TD04 before he decided to try and show off. He said yeah then went on a mad one. We was in like 20mph traffic rolling through the tunnel as they shut the bridge so you can imagine it was packed!

It had blue bucket seats

Where you in the 200? I would have gone nuts beeping the horn...why would you do that in a tunnel, with walls either side, and with traffic all around...idiots

Yeah man i was.

I just have respect for other people within a 3ft proximity of me! I have no horn currently. Im too lazy to wire it in! ahaha!

But when he almost took the front end off i had to stop my mate getting out to kill him lol

Edited by Zeldoz