20v starlet from australia

No new updates but just found some pics of previous cars I've had and some more car adventures from eastern creek sydney

Posted Image

The first version of my old 2zzge powered corolla that had almost everything you could buy from trd

Won top late model at toyota fest sydney

Cleanest car I've ever owned and wish I had never sold it

Posted Image

https://vimeo.com/113903054

Cruising the track in my mates rx2 @ power cruise sydney

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Image

Uhhhhhh ohhhhh...... U play with stuff and something else goes...... Stupid dash globes for the speedo and fuel gauge decided to die this morning

Found some free play developing in the front wheel bearings so will be doing front and rear wheel bearings some time this week SAFETY FIRST

I am absolutely burnin for my seats to turn up so I can strip out the rear seats

Replacing my front wheel bearings this week some time and hopefully a new false floor and custom sub box from my good friends at lifestyle car audio syd :)

Then it's definately time for coilovers so I can re fit my anti roll bar without killing my poor shocks and strut braces in the new year then it's sticky tyres and trumpet time

Watch this space

Well that does sound a lot more fun :)

Did the front wheel bearings today and it seem the passenger side hub needs to be replaced soon

The part of the hub that holds all the wheel studs is sliding into the wheel bearing a lil easier then I'd like so looking for a full donor car for all the pieces I can save and transfer over