Need urgent help from all you wheel guru's out there!

Ok guys... I finally got my Glanza back up and running with lots of new mods... But now I have with a problem...

I am running very big power but the handling is all over the place and quite frankly dangerous. I have fitted wider vented wings to the front and the wheels (15" Rota Grids) are lost underneath. The rear arches are standard. I used 25mm spacers all round and the wheels look good and sit well in the arch but now the handling is all over the place.

I have new polybushed wishbones to fit and a new Whiteline front anti roll bar with Polybushed Droplinks. I am running brand new BC Coilovers all round and an adjustable Whiteline Panhard rod on the back.

Basically I have to lose the spacers and set up the suspension properly I think. I was reading up and offset of standard OEM Glanza alloys is et38. I want to run a wide wheel maybe 8 or 8.5s? I have found wheels I like and was thinking an offset of et13 and the appropriate width would give the same effect as the spacer but be a lot safer and more solid on the road.

Would this offset be correct? And what is the widest wheels I could run front and back without issues? I don't want to roll the rear arches as I only resprayed the car (again!) lol

Thanks in advance guys... Love you lots

Browner

Max mate ,,, height is an issue as well it may slightly catch the rear though... Personally I feel the best setup is a 195/50/15 on a 15x7 with an 8mm spacer on the front with about 2.5 degree neg camber for the peel in when cornering.

Once I know the widest wheels I can run I can order them up, swap the tyres over and then set up the Coilovers and tracking and camber etc. so you think 7.5 with 13 offset should be ok? I wouldn't get away with 8's no? The wider the tyre the more grip... :/