Hi all looking for advice paid for some coilovers on the 18th not had any confirmation he's received the money or sent the items haven't heard or received anything for over a week.

Don't want to put in a paypal case as there may be a genuine reason.just would have been nice to be update as my cars now been of the road for a week and having to pay to borrow another to get to work

Have bought from him before with no issue. He is an old schooler so I doubt you'll have any issues... (although stranger things have happened)

He is most active via emails and he also has facebook... But he definitely prefers conversation via emails.

Have you not got his email? If you haven't I can dig it out. I struggle to access emails on my phone otherwise I'd message him now. If you're really stuck I can...

thanks for the reply.it would be great if you have got it.have another member on the forum offering to help with sending a set of suspension by the weekend

if i dont get a reply by today ill have to try and claim the funds back And buy another set

I try and avoid sellers who are selling up to leave the starlet world some seem to lose interest in honesty within the forum once they are leaving... usually they end up coming back with another build and apologetic although d3no has been around years I'm sure he's not one of the few that choose to scam.