only boosting to .5??

If everything else seems as it should and runs nicely I'd suspect a boost leak. First thing I would do is check all your pipes and rubbers are tight on the intercooler set up. Check for splits in pipes too and don't forget to check the dump valve if you're running one.

cheers for the advice guys will get the actuator looked at tomoz, checked pipes and rubbers and all earlier were all tight but noticed that the dump valve sound as if its blowing air just as it starts to hit into boost and doesn't really sound that loud either dono if im jus used to the 1 I have on my silver glanza wich sounds nicer and loud'ish,i would of used it but doesn't fit into my v, as it was designed for the tmic, think I might need a new 1? also is 11 psi safe to run on standard internals?

Be worth taking the dump valve off and blanking it off to see if it makes a difference... If not I'd try what the other guys are saying as I've heard of the diaphragm splitting and leaking as well. Also 11 psi is safe on standard turbo although I'm not sure what that is in good olde bar. I know fuel cut is at .85 bar (I think anyway haha) and the car should be mapped up to fuel cut... Basically if you don't hit fuel cut you should be okay, if you do hit fuel cut, you'll be okay too because it's there as a safety precaution lol. It's only when you start using fuel cut defenders and raising the boost without a map that you should really be careful.

tried blocking the dump valve off, no difference stil only boosting to .5 :( have yet to get the actuator checked I did notice think it was low boost pipe that was connected to the standard plastic efi pipe (intake?) has came off and wont stay on and noticed somebody has tried bondin it in before have no fone to post pics yet (because im useless at trying to explain what im on about) but was thinking that might be part of the problem.. thanks again for advice, cant wait to be boosting properly again, ^^ think 11psi is 1.1 bar have hear of few guys runnin on 1.1 bar on ct9 and standard internals wouldnt fancy chancing it myself tho without a remap incase =@ llol