Ct9 turbo

Dude you are better off getting your one rebuilt at midlands turbos, juat that theres basically none about anymore that are in good nick . there all old and worn units.

Just trying to hwlp as I have bought a few knackered ones and for the price of them you can get a turbo with a new warranty etc.

Best of luck matey

Dude you are better off getting your one rebuilt at midlands turbos, juat that theres basically none about anymore that are in good nick . there all old and worn units.

Just trying to hwlp as I have bought a few knackered ones and for the price of them you can get a turbo with a new warranty etc.

Best of luck matey

Cheers for bigging us up mate!! :)

We offer full free courier services to and from buddy. A rebuild is £188.70 inc vat mate obviously the price increases if we have to replace and CHRA parts like compressor wheel/turbine wheel etc etc. They'll be a 2 year warranty with any work we do. Don't worry about the crack all CT9s are cracked around the penny aslong as it's not where the turbine wheel runs you'll be okay.

The crack will only get worse over time but it won't cause any issues and it'll be a long time before it does cause you any issues. Finding a good Ct9 housing is always a option but they are mega rare, and obsolete from manufacture so cannot get new ones :(

As for additional cost of welding, I usually include it in the price of a rebuild as it's not much more work

For any examples of our work and to see what it'll come back like please like our page on Facebook @ midland turbo there's plenty of pics on there of previous builds.