Burning oil smell driving me crazy!!!! Please help

Right here goes, fitted a new engine, well used engine, apparently done 70,000 miles, I keep getting a smell of burning oil coming from it, need some advice as it's a lovely example of a Glanza but this smell ruins it basically

I'm sure it's coming from under the bonnet, there's not a hint of smoke out of the exhaust

The sump leaks a bit and it has a small leak from the oil pressure sensor from behind the cat (decat) but my old Glanza had these problems and didn't smell like this. It's quite a strong smell, when the engines warming up u can't smell it or on tick over, just when you've hit boost and it get to it's propper temp or when your sitting in traffic. Anyone got any suggestions? Any help will be much appruciated. There's no smoke coming out of the breather, that I can see anyway and it runs very well. It's running hybrid turbo (quite sure it's not the turbo, it's been run .7 most it's life and always warmed up and cooled down) jam ecu, manifold, top mount intercooler.......

This smell spoils a great car please help!!!

Will defo get that done over the weekend, think I've got a spare one, if I drill it out would that work?

Would never ever put a catch can on my car again, on my old Glanza put one on, it got moisture in the pipes mixing with oil making that mayonnaise shit, the pipes got blocked and blew pretty much every oil seal on the engine, it still ran ok but ruined it

I've had this a few times with some cars, mainly my civic. Chances are it's just burning oil and you can't see it out the back. I used to get it a lot after I'd been driving normally and then put my foot down for a stretch... I'd start by getting rid of any oil leaks for a start but unless it's hitting the exhaust, I'd say it's more likely to just be burning a little (Just to warn as well if it is burning off on the exhaust, sort it out asap because the last thing you want is an oily fire, hot oil on hot exhaust = no no lol). Both the sumps on my GT's have leaked a little and I don't really experience any oily smells. If the engine had been sat for a long time before you installed it, seals could have dried out a little and be worn. Could be passing some oil through the rings too I suppose. Be worth doing a compression test to see how it comes out.

Bit scared to do a compression test lol got stitched up a bit on eBay, to be fair the engine runs very well, pills very well but I don't trust it. I'm gonna reseal the the sump, sort out the pcv valve and remove the bonnet raisers hope it does the job

Has anyone ever had a smell of burning oil from there sump leaking and it dripping on to the exhaust? It's a hks silent system, the flexi is very close to the sump I think it may be catching the oil dripping and causing the smell.

Also can what's the best sump sealant u can get? Many thanks