Finally purchased.... big first post!

Morning everyone... hope you're all well.

I posted ups few weeks ago and now I have finally grew the balls and just went for it (I can be a pretty apprehensive person)

I owned a red N/A ep91 around 8 years ago, it was my first car and is now owned by a guy called Josh on here (Loved seeing it again and hope it can be restored!) I then went on to a Glanza V which I owned for around 2 years. I was actually part of a Starlet forum, I'm sure it is this site but it was called something different back then, I remember a few guys like Joss who owned a red N/A with a 5e conversion, a few others look familiar. I had to sell due to buying a house and having a son.

The urge as never left me... there's just something about these little motors I could't shake! (I think all of you know the feeling!) After searching for around 6-7 months and really debating weather I should or shouldn't I took the plunge on Friday.... You can't take the money with you right? Might as well enjoy while you can!

I don't want to go on to much but I am really looking to get into the Starlet community as I really want to learn and understand in order to really look after her as best I possibly can.

Here she is.....

Glanzarear_zps95d4fc5b.jpg

Glanzafront_zps883373f1.jpg

Glanzaenginebay_zps7fbf85ed.jpg

All comments welcome please let me know what you think.... and check out the build thread I will start today.

Cheers!

Ollie

P.S the photos are not great, they are from the advert. The car is tucked up in garage at the moment before I get it all checked over and insured so new photos will follow.

Edited by OJB

Sure I've seen this for sale for ages and ages. RXT or something the reg?... Seems to have been for sale for an absolute age..

Looks clean :)

Welcome to UKSO.

Matt.

I think the guy bought it off someone else start of the year, he did not have it long. Got into some debt I think so had to sell. But it is the one your thinking off I believe.

Edited by OJB