Whiteline anti lift kit

If they're brand new I don't see why they're not worth the rrp other than no warranty with whoever you got them from. For the sake of getting rid of them might be worth just letting them go £10 cheaper than retail as at the same price I'd rather buy from a shop for the sake of having a receipt if I'm not happy with anything about them or something... Just my friendly opinion anyway :).

If they're brand new I don't see why they're not worth the rrp other than no warranty with whoever you got them from. For the sake of getting rid of them might be worth just letting them go £10 cheaper than retail as at the same price I'd rather buy from a shop for the sake of having a receipt if I'm not happy with anything about them or something... Just my friendly opinion anyway :).

Cheers! I'm really not trying to pull a fast one here it's just when you add shipping on from Ireland back to the UK it really drives the price up. Unless I sell them off for half nothing and just accept my loss which after only recently being a broke ass student I'm not keen to do.

Could be a real bargain here for local/Irish members here. Shipping would be half nothing or could even collect and work a better deal