I don't get the previous owner of my Glanza

I Don't get the japs....

In Japan my glanza got damaged really really bad.

The whole front end got smashed up.

Well they got the car al fixed , but a new engine in it with new pistons and all but....

They didnt fix a wishbone bracket.

The front right wheel is 150MM more backwards then front left.

pic:

FDCBA678-6888-452F-95CC-521D3A3FE7CC_zps

FA2221D0-2776-46A1-9ABA-7496E5D3D0E9_zps

Edited by Bryan-4E-FTE

she had a hard slap !!!! i would be checking the leg where the wishbone ataches to it ( front section ) i had a smack in my old 1 hittin a pole and did the same to the bracket !!! and also pulled my leg out ( front section where the front of wishbone ataches to chassi )had to scrap the shell because when pulling strait it kept on pulling back out

shell is chrussed now !!

Don't always assume the Japanese take utmost care of their cars. They can be cowboys and sell crap on just like westerners. I once had a 32gtr which was proper bent underneath and bodged back together.

Thats what im saying. You get dodgey mechanics and car owners anywhwere and everywhere. Just as you get people who take great care of their cars all over.

Was a pointless thread to open tbh. Cant go saying you dont get a whole race of people because a car has a bent wishbone bracket.

just like all the treads about is a honda any good on a starlet forum....

I know in every country you got good people that work on cars and the dumbasses that fix thing with ducktape....
I was just baffled about the fact everything on my car was fixed propely and done right.
But thay saved on the bracket.