• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So whats the plans for the future? :)[/quote

I've not really thought about doing much to the engine bay but at some point aleximport is going to help me polish the rocker cover and maybe add a bit of colour under there. Going to be doing the back bumper soon as it's been badly painted also having the wheels done to :)

I've been thinking about putting side skirts on but not 100% at the minute. The car needs a few bits doing like the panhard rod it has big bend in the middle :-/ There are a few patches of rust what need taking care of. I'll be getting glanza brakes on the front within time

I think that's about it. :-)

All updates looking very nice! Would love to see this in the flesh sometime.[/quote

Thanks!! :-D

I know it maybe not be the best blog but I'm getting there

Who knows maybe one day I could come over to you :-D now that for me would be pretty awesome!!

I would love to see them both together and have a little photo shoot

Maybe! We have have decent shows over here but nothing on the same scale as JAE or japfest haha.

I didn't bring my car to JAE so I'd just love to get photos of it with a sister car haha

Maybe! We have have decent shows over here but nothing on the same scale as JAE or japfest haha. I didn't bring my car to JAE so I'd just love to get photos of it with a sister car haha

Are you coming JAE this year? :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Recently the car decided not to start it. It was fine I drove to skegness then it decided not to start. After jump starting it i got it back home and had a look. I thought it was the battery but then aleximport had a look and he found that it was the alarm. After taking all the old rotten wiring out it started to work just fine.

post-12577-0-68252300-1445374421_thumb.j