Glanza kit for ep91!!!

no one really 'makes' ep91 glanza kits for the n/a starlet, (& a ep82 gt turbo kit wont fit as a bolt on) the ONLY way you can get one would be to track down all the glanza parts you need from either a japan importer, or someone in the uk with the spare parts (altho this is unlikely).

alternitively you could go to toyota, but when i enquired about the front bumper it was £500 and thats just the front bumper unpainted with no fogs or fittings. i have heard however that some parts are discontinued.

Rich.

can i just ask if anyone has an idea of how much you all think toyota would be looking for a full kit bonnet,skirts,sides,spoiler,spottys the whole laught

i know thats not how you spell laught just cant rememvber how 2!

if they can still supply them you'll be looking at about;

bumper £500

lights £75 each

fogs £possibly about 75 each

bonnet £the scoop is separate but the bonnet was about 150 from memory

spoiler £200 at a guess

sideskirts people have been quoted near £400

thats over £1500 worth of stuff... id rather buy second hand... toyota prices are a rip off for brand new glanza stuff. not worth it in my opinion.

Rich.

Spoilr is about £222 apparently, and the brake light £80 on its own...SCREW THAT!!!!! 2nd hand all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Rich...wot u mean number plate garnish?? the bit with the two reversin lights on either side of it?? the bootlid that i took the spoiler off is still there, but u'd be talkin about £100 i guess for it. Let me now wot u mean exactly wit a pic dude, RMSNoel may be able to help u out if wot your after is there.

Phil.